- All of the various forms of data, content, and information will be collectively referred to as “Information”.
- We store files that you upload, download, and access by using our platform.
- When you use our platform we automatically record information from your device, its software, and your activity. This information may include your IP Address, browser type, information you search for on our web site, date and time stamps associated with transactions, metadata concerning your content, and other interactions with our service as we deem necessary to provide our service to you.
- We will not sell your information to third parties.
- We may disclose information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law (regulation or compulsory legal request), protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury, prevent fraud or abuse of our customers and service, to protect our property rights.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale your information may be transferred as a part of that transaction. We will notify you of any change in control or use of your information.
- We may disclose certain non-private aggregated information such as usage statistics about our service.
- We will retain your information as long as your account is active. After account termination or suspension we will purge uploaded content and settings. We will keep the base information that was used to create your account, which includes your first name, last name and email address.
- You may review and update your information at any time by logging in to your customer account and updating your information.
- Our service is not for use by persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from persons under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that a person under 18 that they care for has provided us with information without consent please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us information, we will take the steps to delete such information from our system.